Friday, September 25, 2009

I explored the mystic mountains, asked the deep blue sea
to find the best metaphor that describes thee
asked the darkness and the light
the wrongs and the rights
the clouds and the sun
until I was all but undone
then came the wind
it told me to look within
beneath my flesh and the veins
lies the answer of the search and all the questions
My heart- so red and nimble
Besides pumping your name is also your best symbol

First and foremost its red colour signifies your love and comfort
The tenderness and cozy is certainly from your deft touch
The power to energies me it posses is exactly same as yours
to give me strength to achieve unachievable is nothing but your reminder

that sinking feeling when its unhealthy or sad
is how I feel when I see you angry and mad
if heart is in pain, the whole body stops
if you are in pain, the world around is tipsy tops

But then this thought crippled me and I crumble
That my heart is not only your symbol
it’s your rhythm pumping within me
which drives me every day and I feel lively & free
It cherish all the moments we spend together
And gives me hope that we will part never
It keeps pumping the life into this body and mind
so that I have another day to adore you so kind
the day you are not around
NO rhythm and heart not found
Even if I survive,
I will live a worthless life
A dead body walking and talking
Is what people will see
If this heart can’t find your tenderness and love sea

No comments: